Full day Khai islands tour by speedboat
Koh Khai Nok, Koh Khai Nui and Koh Khai Nai Island:
A group of 3 small Islands located in Phang Nga Bay, Koh Yao island district, but it’s easy to get to the islands from Phuket town only 15 minutes by speed boat to the islands it’s surrounded by crystal clear waters with thousands of tropical fish. Khai Islands trip are suitable for all ages especially for the children because the shallow water around the island is safety for the kids to enjoy swimming and feeding fishes. Sometimes you can see groups of dolphins swimming nearby the island normally in November or January.
The excursion one day snorkeling tour to these beautiful Islands by speed boat which totally inclusive of round trips hotel transfer lunch, snorkeling gear is the best idea for single or couple travelers to visit there.
Moreover we provided half day tour to these Islands for people who don’t want to spend whole day on the island. Please see our full day & half day Islands tour details below.
Trip itinerary for Full day Koh Khai islands tour by speedboat
08.00 – 08.15 am. Pick up time from hotel to Phuket town pier.
09.15 am. Welcome coffee, tea and water check in for snorkeling equipment.
09.30 am. Depart from the pier by speedboat.
09.50 am. Arrive at Koh Khai Nai Island.
11.00 am. Enjoy swimming & snorkeling at Koh Khai Nai island.
12.00 pm. Lunch time at the restaurant on view point Koh Yao Yai Island.
12.30 pm. Depart from Koh Khai Nai to Koh Khai Nok island
13.00-15.00 pm. Free time for swimming & snorkeling at Koh Khai Nui & Khai Nok island.
15.30 pm. Depart from Koh Khai Nok island back to Phuket pier.
16.00 pm. Arrive at the pier and transfer back to your hotel in Phuket.
Tour price included:
* Round trip hotel transfer (for hotels in Patong, Kata, Karon beach and Phuket town only)
* Seasonal fruit, Soft drink, Lunch (Halal food or Vegetarian food on request)
* Mask, Snorkeling, Life jacket, and Speed boat fare with full Insurance.
* English speaking guide, accident insurance covered in the price.
Tour price excludes:
– Tipping tour guide & driver (suggestion 100 THB./day)
– Fins available for rent at the pier 200 THB./day
– Personal expense, Beach chairs.
Term of payment: Deposit 50% by online booking and pay for the rest of balance by cash on tour.
Tour status: Available (The booking must be made 24 hours in advance)
Activities of tour: Swimming, snorkeling, sightseeing
Type of tour: Join tour (private tour on request)
What to bring:
* Swimming suits
* Shorts & light T-Shirt
* Beach towel
* Sun block
* Sun cap, Sunglasses
* Fin or Flipper
* Additional charge 1,600THB./car/round trip transfer from hotels in Maikao Beach.
* Additional charge 1,400THB./car/round trip transfer from Naiyang, Naithon beach, Layan Beach, Ao Por Beach
* Additional charge 1,200 THB./car/round trip transfer from Laguna, Bang Tao, Kamala, Surin and Nai Harn Beach
* Additional charge 1,000 THB./car for round transfer service from Leam Hin Pier, Rawai Beach, Panwa Beach.
* Additional charge 800 THB./car for round trip transfer from Siray Bay, and Tri Trang Beach area.
* Free of charge join transfer for hotels in Patong beach, Kata Beach and Karon Beach area (private transfer on request with extra pay 1,000 THB./car/round trip)
* The trip itinerary is subjected to change without notice for make it fit with local weather and tide condition.
* Please make early booking for guarantee the seats available.
* Additional charge for the transfer service can paid on the date of service.
- Do not sit on front of the boat.
- Feeding fish is illegal in Thailand.
- Please wear life jacket during your trip.
- Do not collect sea shell & coral for souvenir.
- Do not destroy or standing on the coral reefs.
- Pregnancy woman not allowed joining on this trip.
- Travel with responsibility of Marine Life, National Park & beaches.
- The accident insurance does not cover for the senior citizen age 60 years old and above.
- Accident insurance not cover on your personal belongings, please check it before leaving.