Hong island tour by speedboat from Krabi.
“Hong” it means “Room” in Thai word.
It’s a hidden lagoon looks like a private room in a charming of Andaman Sea.
Hong island trip itinerary (joint tour)
8.30-8.45 Am. Pick up time from your residence in Ao Nang Beach area.
Get on speed boat heading to “Daeng Island” it’s one of a charming island surrounded by colorful fish.
Depart to “lagoon” at Hong island. This is the most beautiful lagoon in Andaman Sea and one of the main attractive of Hong Island a hidden chamber accessible through a relatively narrow entrance within two high cliffs
Stop over at Hong Island Bay. It is a half circle bay for tourists of Hong Island.
The sea water is so clear. You can see the swimming fish and coral reefs under the water.
It is good for snorkeling, swimming, sunbathing and relaxing. We serve you a lunch here.
Heading to Pak Bea Island take a walk on smooth sand beach.
Last stop at small heavenly island “Lading Island” It is a good place for relaxing & photo taking.
16.00 Pm. Transfer you back to your hotel.
Tour price included:
* Hotel Transfer (hotels in Ao Nang Beach, Nopparat Thara beach, Krabi town area)
* Accident Insurance
* Mask & Snorkel & Life Jacket
* First-aid Kit, Drinking water, Fruit
* Lunch and English Speaking Guide.
What to bring:
* Towels & swimming suit.
* The visitors need to pay for National park fee 400 THB. per person (pay on the spot)
* The trip itinerary is subjected to change depends on the local weather & tide level.
* Free transfer service for hotels in Aonang Beach, Krabi Town & Nopparat Thara Beach area.
* The booking is required deposit 50% of the total price and pay for the rest of balance 50% by cash on tour.
* Do not sit on the front of the boat
* Feeding fish is illegal in Thailand
* Please wear life jacket during your trip
* Do not collect sea shell or coral for souvenir
* Do not destroy or standing on the coral reef
* Pregnancy woman not allowed joining on this trip
* Travel with responsibility of Marine Life, National Park & Beaches
* The accident insurance not cover on your personal belongings, please check it before leaving.