Phi Phi island tour by private speed boat charter is the best way to avoid the crowds of tourists
Trip itinerary for Phi Phi islands & Maya Bay tour by private speed boat charter from Phuket
07.45 – 08.00 Pick-up time from hotel in Patong beach area.
09.00-9.30 Am. The speedboat departs from Phuket port heading to Phi Phi Ley Island.
Sightseeing pass The Most famous beach “Maya Bay” Where the Hollywood Movie “The Beach” was filmed here.
Depart from Maya Bay to “Loh Samah Bay” Enjoy your activities swimming & snorkeling in a big lagoon.
Sightseeing passes “Pileh Cove” and “Viking Cave” by speedboat.
Visit Monkey Beach & take photos with friendly monkeys.
Enjoy swimming, snorkeling with plentiful coral reefs and colorful fish.
12.30 pm. Stop for Thai style lunch at a local restaurant on Phi Phi Don island.
13.30 pm. Arriving at “Khai Nok Island” enjoy activities like swimming, snorkeling.
15.30 pm. Depart from “Koh Khai Island” to Phuket pier.
16.00-16.30 pm. Arrive at the pier and transfer back to your hotel in Phuket.
The tour price included:
* Seasonal fruit, Soft drink
* Mask, Snorkeling, Life jacket, Speed boat fare with full Insurance.
The tour price excludes:
– National park fee 400 THB./person (Pay direct on the spot)
– Personal expense, Beach chairs, tipping etc.
– Hotel transfer (hotel in Patong, kata & Karon beach area)
* Available (The booking must be made 24 hours in advance for hold the boat available)
Activities of tour:
* Swimming, snorkeling, sightseeing
Type of tour:
* private tour & private boat
* Additional charge 1,800 THB./car/round trip transfer from hotels in Maikao Beach.
* Additional charge 1,500 THB./car/round trip transfer from Naiyang, Naithon beach, Layan Beach, Ao Por Beach.
* Additional charge 1,400 THB./car/round trip transfer from Laguna, Bang Tao, Kamala, Surin and Nai Harn Beach.
* Additional charge 1,200 THB./car for round transfer service from Leam Hin Pier, Rawai Beach, Panwa Beach.
* Additional charge 1,000 THB./car for round trip transfer from Siray Bay, and Tri Trang Beach area.
* The boat couldn’t land at Monkey beach on high tide.
* Please make early booking for guarantee the boat available.
* Additional charge for the transfer service can paid upon pick up time.
* The trip itinerary is subjected to change without notice for make it fit with the local weather and tide condition.
What to bring:
* Shorts & Light T-Shirt, swimming suite, Beach towel, Sun block, Sun cap
* Sunglasses, Camera, some money to pay for your meal, beach chair & National Park fees.
* Tipping for tour guide/driver (suggestion 50-100 THB./person)
* Photo copy of your passport (can be saved in your smartphone)
* Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination certificate.
* Do not sit on front of the boat.
* Feeding fish is illegal in Thailand.
* Please wear life jacket during your trip.
* Do not collect sea shell & coral for souvenir.
* Do not destroy or standing on the coral reefs.
* Pregnancy woman not allowed joining on this trip.
* Travel with responsibility of Marine Life, National Park & beaches.
* The accident insurance not cover for the senior citizen age 60 years old and above.
* Accident insurance not cover on your personal belongings, please check it before leaving (You will be charged for oversea post)