Siam Niramit show Phuket
Siam Niramit show is a world-class performance of Thailand’s arts and cultural heritage.
This must-see spectacular show features over 100 performers, lavish costumes and stunning set designs.
Enhanced special effects and the world’s most advanced technology are used to produce a very realistic, Stimulating and inspiring experience.
– The Siam Niramit (Phuket) show runs 6 days a week. (The show not available Tuesdays).
– The show starts at 20.30hrs, and runs for 80 minutes, without intermission.
– Gates open at 17.30hrs. for access to attractions and facilities.
– Thai/International Buffet dinner is available from 18.00 to 20.00 hrs.
– A transfer service is available from all main hotels in Phuket. Pick up time start from 17.00Pm. (Pick up time different by location).
Act I – Journey Back into History
For over seven centuries, Siam has been home of diverse cultures, a cross-road where civilizations meet.
In Act I, Siam Niramit takes you back to the past to witness…
(All the bookings must be made at least 24 hours in advance for hold the seats available)
* Transfer service include for hotel located in Patong beach, Kata beach, Karon beach & Phuket town area.
EXTRA CHARGE FOR TRANSFER SERVICE:
– Additional charge 2,500THB./way/car for transfer from Khao Lak Beach area.
– Additional charged 800THB./way/car for transfer from hotels in Maikao Beach.
– Additional charge 700THB./way/car for transfer from Naiyang Beach, Naithon beach, Layan Beach, Ao Por Beach.
– Additional charged 600 THB./way/car for transfer service from in Laguna Beach, Bang Tao beach, Kamala Beach, Nai Harn Beach and Siray Bay area.
– Additional charged 500 THB./way/car for transfer service from hotels in Leam Hin Pier, Rawai Beach, Panwa Beach, and Tri Trang Beach area.