Phi Phi islands & Maya Bay sightseeing tour by speedboat
Phi Phi Don, Phi Phi Ley, Maya Bay, Monkey Beach, Loh Samah Bay, Pileh Cove, Viking Cave & Khai island.
Koh Phi Phi or Ko PP (Ko or Koh it’s mean island in Thai) is the most famous island in Thailand and best well-known for the excellent snorkeling day tours and overnight package in Phuket, Thailand. Phi Phi islands group voted by tourists 1 of the top ten best snorkeling and diving area in the world for its superb limestone cliffs and crystal clear water. You shouldn’t miss this trip if you’re traveling to Phuket, Thailand.
Koh Phi Phi Island: (There are several spellings pp, phiphi, pi pi or Fifi) The name is formerly Bahasa Malaysia word and also the original was Pulao Api Api, where in “Pulao” is that the Melayu word it’s mean “island” (but the word Koh or Ko are from Thai it is also mean “island”) and “pi” pronounced with solely a haft p sound, was very similar in pronunciation to the English word “be” the ah was eventually dropped, therefore the name was said one thing like Bi Bi. Later the p was pronounced with a stronger aspiration and also the name became the Pi Pi or Phi Phi still known these days. The name refers to the mangrove wood found on the island.
A group of Phi Phi islands including: Koh Phi Phi Lay there are many amazing bays & perfect coral reefs, white sandy beach, amazing cliffs such as The Maya Beach or Maya Bay. Especially The movie “the beach” was promote this beach The name of “Maya Bay” became one of the most famous destination. Many tourists return to this place again and again like falling in magic. “Maya” (มายา) means “Magic” or “Illusion” in Thai word.
Phi Phi Don Island: At the north is Laem Tong Cape, where there’s a Gypsy village. These Sea Gypsies were emigrating from Koh Lipe in Tarutoa National Park, Satun Province close to the border of Malaysia. Diving and snorkeling at Laem Tong is superb. There are long beaches with rock scattered concerning. 2 curving bays are particularly beautiful: Ton Sai and Loh Dalam Beach.
Highlight of the tour: Phi Phi Don, Phi Phi Ley, Maya Bay, Monkey Beach, Khai island
Itinerary for Phi Phi islands & Maya Bay tour by speedboat
07.45 – 08.00 Pick-up time from hotel in Patong beach area.
09.00-9.30 Am. The speedboat departs from Phuket port heading to Phi Phi Ley Island.
Sightseeing pass The Most famous beach “Maya Bay” Where the Hollywood Movie “The Beach” was filmed here.
Depart from Maya Bay to “Loh Samah Bay” Enjoy your activities swimming & snorkeling in a big lagoon.
Sightseeing pass “Pileh Cove” and “Viking Cave” by speedboat.
Visit to Monkey Beach & take photo with friendly monkeys.
Enjoy swimming, snorkeling with plentiful coral reefs and colorful fish.
12.30 pm. Stop for Thai style lunch at local restaurant on Phi Phi Don island.
13.30 pm. Arrive at “Khai Nok Island” enjoys your activities like a swimming, snorkeling.
15.30 pm. Depart from “Koh Khai Island” to Phuket pier.
16.00-16.30 pm. Arrive at the pier and transfer back to your hotel in Phuket.
Tour price included:
* Round trip hotel transfer for hotels in Patong, Kata, Karon beach and Phuket town only (join transfer)
* Seasonal fruit, Soft drink, Lunch on tour (Halal food or Vegetarian food on request)
* Mask, Snorkeling, Life jacket, Speed boat fare with full Insurance.
* English speaking guide, accident insurance covered in the price.
Tour price excludes:
– National park fee 400 THB./person (Pay direct on the spot)
– Fins available for rent at the pier 200 THB./day
– Personal expense, Beach chairs, tipping etc.
* Available (The booking must be made 24 hours in advance for hold the seat)
Activities of tour:
* Swimming, snorkeling, sightseeing
Type of tour:
* Join tour & join transfer (private tour & private transfer on request with extra charge)
* Additional charge 1,600 THB./car/round trip transfer from hotels in Maikao Beach.
* Additional charge 1,400 THB./car/round trip transfer from Naiyang, Naithon beach, Layan Beach, Ao Por Beach.
* Additional charge 1,200 THB./car/round trip transfer from Laguna, Bang Tao, Kamala, Surin and Nai Harn Beach.
* Additional charge 1,000 THB./car for round transfer service from Leam Hin Pier, Rawai Beach, Panwa Beach.
* Additional charge 800 THB./car for round trip transfer from Siray Bay, and Tri Trang Beach area.
* Free of charge joint transfer for hotels in Patong beach, Kata Beach and Karon Beach area (private transfer on request with extra pay 1,000 THB./car/round trip)
* The boat couldn’t land at Monkey beach on high tide.
* Please make early booking for guarantee the seats available.
* Additional charge for the transfer service can paid on the date of service.
* The trip itinerary is subjected to change without notice for make it fit with the local weather and tide condition.
What to bring:
* Shorts & Light T-Shirt, swimming suite, Beach towel, Sun block, Sun cap
* Sunglasses, Camera, some budget money to pay for beach chair
* Tipping for tour guide/driver (suggestion 50-100 THB./person)
* Do not sit on front of the boat.
* Feeding fish is illegal in Thailand.
* Please wear life jacket during your trip.
* Do not collect sea shell & coral for souvenir.
* Do not destroy or standing on the coral reefs.
* Pregnancy woman not allowed joining on this trip.
* Travel with responsibility of Marine Life, National Park & beaches.
* The accident insurance not cover for the senior citizen age 60 years old and above.
* Accident insurance not cover on your personal belongings, please check it before leaving (You will be charged for oversea post)